Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 9:04:34 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 14:57:00 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I can usually tell a genuine African by their appearance. What Negro Americans refuse to acknowledge is that there is a lot of Caucasian European in their family trees. I watched a TV show called "Who Do You Think You Are?" where guests were asked about their ancestry and what they thought it was.. Emmitt Smith a former pro football player and Negro American was stunned to discover that he had a half White great grandmother from Alabama. ?(€¢?€¢)?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Do...U.S._TV_series)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBegsEzKvsI

I call Negro Americans my darker skinned cousins because Italians and Hillbillies will mate with anything. (?_?)

[8~{} Uncle Honky Monster

Define a "genuine african"
East african, south african, west african, central african?

OK, narrow it down to east central African. A Bemba doesn't look like
a Tonga, who doesn't look like a Nianja. And even the Tonga - one of
the Bantu tribes, doesn't look like a Xosa - another Bantu.

In Nigeria, where the Bantu originated, you have Kongo, Teke,Mbochi
and Sangha - and they can tell each other apart by their features.
Those that are similar enough to pass for one of the others are
immediately recognized when they speek, because although the languages
are all Bantu, there are distinctive charachteristics.

Then the Noth Africans are totally different again - and there are so
many different "peoples" or "tribes" that all have their identifying
features.

Much like our own native american / first nations people. A Lakota is
unlikely to mistake a Cree or Iroquis for a Lakota, by looks alone.

That's one of the things I point out about Africa. 53 countries and more than 3,000 different tribes and many sub groups. I not only ask which country but which tribe? Heck, I know that many different tribes hate each other. Some of them have no problem tying up someone from a different tribe, slipping an old tire over their head, dumping gasoline over them and setting them afire. Americans have no clue how brutal Africans can be toward other Africans. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Fire Monster