View Single Post
  #21   Report Post  
Posted to alt.home.repair
external usenet poster

Default Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 6:30:30 PM UTC-6, bob_villain wrote:
On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 2:29:33 PM UTC-6, Uncle Monster wrote:

Negro Americans keep segregating themselves. As long as they continue that behavior, they have no right to complain. WTF is this "African American" crap? Who do African Americans owe allegiance to? They get upset with me when I ask for an explanation and from which of the 53 countries in Africa they're from?
They get really upset when I tell them I know real Africans who are Caucasians from South Africa. My Negro African friends don't like Negro Americans very much because of the way many Negro Americans behave. I'm glad I'm part Martian. Š™.˜‰

If you're a European American, why can't they be African Americans? And not knowing the country in Africa that they're from is certainly not their fault.

I am not a European American. I'm a Southern American and a citizen of The State Of Alabama where I was born which is one of 50 states of The United States Of America. I've never been to Europe and my parents never visited Europe since they were also born in The United States. I speak American English and none of the languages of the countries of Europe except English. I owe no allegiance to any European country even though most of my ancestors originated there. I'm just an American from The South and proud of it. If you wish to claim allegiance to Europe over America, I would never interfere with your right to go live there. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle American Monster