Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Flushing Out a Heater Core

On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 2:10:25 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Tuesday, December 29, 2015 at 6:30:25 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/29/2015 5:14 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

I spent the latter part of my childhood on the family
farm and I miss being able to tear something apart,
scatter it everywhere, burn trash, shoot guns, build
bombs and run around nekid without a nosy neighbor
calling the cops. I miss the freedom. \(?'?'?)/

[8~{} Uncle Farm Monster

Well, you can still do the naked part. As long
as you have your wheel chair, canes, prosthetic
leg, urinal, bedpan, nurse call button, up to
date pills, diet Mt. Dew, and Depends. Just like
the good old days, eh?
--
.

Hell, I haven't worn a pair of my bluejeans or shoes in over a year. The last trip to the hospital before I was sent here, I was wearing briefs under my gym shorts and had on one of my favorite T shirts. Those garments vanished after I got here because my name wasn't written in them with a laundry marker. Since then, I've inherited a number of T shirts, sweat shirts, sweat pants, long sleeve shirts and shorts. Now all I need are my shoes to wear

instead of those long non slip booties. ?(???)?

[8~{} Uncle Bootie Monster

Hey you can get free shoes if you are a diabetic, or on medicaid (I believe)
most the podiatrist that can fix you up.
--
Tekkie

A podiatrist visits the center every few months and uses a Dremel Tool to grind off callouses, corns and toenails. I've never asked about shoes and I was thought to be diabetic but my blood sugar checks normal. Hell, I need two new knees and two new shoulders. I'm in a great deal of pain right now because the weather has changed. Even my hair hurts. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Foot Monster