Uns Lider

Default Sony DPP-EX7 Need Part

On 2003-11-01, LanceBro wrote:
Anyone know a source other than partsolver.com and 1 800 sony(going to try
and call SONY tomorrow) for this part. Part# 1-686-436-11, it's the ribbon
cable for the LCD Display for this photo printer.

Sony will probably have it in stock; you can go through Tritronics, Herman,
Andrews, Fulton or whatever if you want to wait a little longer.

I tore this printer down today and found a tear in the ribbon cable going to
the LCD Display, this has to be a common problem since it wraps around the
top hinge as this display flips up and down....

The flex PWB isn't going to be cheap. I don't know this printer but maybe
you can retrofit a small gauge stranded ribbon cable instead?

-- uns