Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default Spur lightweight alluminium shelf brackets.

On Tuesday, 29 December 2015 12:49:29 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
I've got some of the rather old Spur lightweight shelving system in use
which I'd like to modify. It's the type that has a single 'T' slot in the
support, rather than the more common twin slot type.
Spur do seem to still list it, and it's on sale on Ebay too - but only the
uprights.

You could ask Spur if they have any brackets as they've said they buy up old stock and *may* have parts
http://www.spurshelving.co.uk/

These people say they have T slot (Spur Budget) cantilever brackets (but they're out of stock on their ebay page)
http://www.storagesolutions.co.uk/st...ving/spur.html

Probably those are the two you've already tried, though.

I don't know how similar the single-slot Aspect range from Irmongery Direct is.

Owain