Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Spur lightweight alluminium shelf brackets.

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I've got some of the rather old Spur lightweight shelving system in use
which I'd like to modify. It's the type that has a single 'T' slot in the
support, rather than the more common twin slot type.
I just want some extra different sized brackets.

Something to look out for ... I had some of the twin slot type, and was
looking for additional brackets for the existing track, found the same
manufacturer (some German company name stamped into them can't remember
who) and thought that would work, but then realised they'd changed the
vertical spacing of the holes, so the new brackets wouldn't fit the old
tracks ... dunno if Spur might have made a similar "product improvement"
over the years?