Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default When are Xmas trees bought.

On Monday, December 28, 2015 at 5:51:08 PM UTC-5, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 12/28/2015 04:59 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

[snip]

Your friend is nuts. I've seen a couple of places sold out a few days
before Christmas. You should bring the tree in and let it acclimate
for 24 hours anyway.

Kroger here was sold out (of 6 to 7-foot cut trees) a few days before
Christmas. Later, I bought a 2-foot potted pine that I can plant in the
yard.

SWMBO and I gave some friends a gift certificate to a garden center
as a wedding gift. They told me that they bought a potted tree to put
on their porch during the Chrstmas season. Later they will plant it in
their yard, knowing that it came from us. A gift that will keep on giving.