Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Y[_3_] Don Y[_3_] is offline

Default Outdoor thermometer placement

On 12/28/2015 12:58 PM, dpb wrote:

It's been studied extensively by all the research organizations in the
citrus-producing areas, both public and private if he'd just make use of that
body of knowledge instead of seemingly thinking he's the first to have thought
of it.

Sheer arrogance and ignorance on your part! As I said elsewhe

How many folks do you know who can do that IN THEIR BACK YARD?

Which paragraph discusses impact of solar radiation on heat gain in a
residence? Or, "comfort factor" compensation for air infiltration?

Where does it tell me the economic tradeoff of using evaporative cooling
on a particular day vs. refrigeration? Or, the penalty of using
refrigeration *after* evaporative cooling?

Where does it tell me about the (affordable) COTS control system that I
can PURCHASE to do these things?

I'd *really* not like to have to "reinvent the wheel" so would greatly
appreciate those pointers! :

So, please tell me -- and the rest of those reading -- exactly *who* has
"thought of it" before?!

I guess *your* problem is failing to understand that not all problems
*have* been "thought of before". Or, having too narrow a concept of
what you can actually *do* with "data" once you have it! It's a
relatively common problem: people who can't see past their own
experience...