Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moc is offline

Default Review on TV antenna

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015 07:09:48 -0800 (PST), wrote:

PaintedCow wrote: "My antenna amplifier is not noisy at all. I get excellent picture and
sound. It's mounted right at the antenna. My nearest tv stations (except
PBS) are all at least 50 miles away. Without the amp, I only got half "

Make/model of your antenna?

Dont know. I bought it over 10 years ago. Same with the amplifier. If
there are labels in them, I'm not climbing up on the roof to look in
freezing weather. They work and work well, thats all that matters.
I did buy the ant, amp, and rotor at Menards. Thats all I remember.