Posted to alt.home.repair
Wade Garrett Wade Garrett is offline

Default Govt consequence problems

On 12/27/15 12:55 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, December 27, 2015 at 11:43:03 AM UTC-6, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 12/27/15 12:08 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, December 27, 2015 at 7:09:07 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/26/2015 2:43 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 12/26/2015 07:31 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

some other source.

There ought to be a law like Godwin's law, but
dealing with effects of legislation. Unintended
consequence, or some thing.

It (legislation) is supposed to LOOK like it's doing good, and it
doesn't matter how much bad it actually does.

One example I'm often aware of is the intrusive "security" at airports.
There seems to be no limit to how bad that can get.

Another example is gun control. Every time
a homicidal person shoots up a bunch of
unarmed victims, the gov't pushes more laws
to further disarm the already unarmed victims.
--
.
I want the anti-gun politicians to give up their armed guards as a show of good faith to prove to the people that guns are not needed for self defense. I want them to dial 911 when they are attacked or threatened. ( '_') BAM

[8~{} Uncle Armed Monster

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

Unfortunately, because of "The Dumbassification Of America", that concept is lost on the citizens of today who were processed through government schools which were infested decades ago by Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks who've polluted the minds of schoolchildren ever since. .

[8~{} Uncle Disappointed Monster

Stop holding back man, tell us how you really feel;-)

--
There is nothing more terrifying to a home invader than the sound of
shell being racked in a pump shotgun.