Jerry G.

Default Zenith SR2568S Help Needed!

Check to see if the voltages to the tuner are correct. It is possible that
the tuner module is defective, and would require replacement.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"NPNTEK" wrote in message
Hello Group:

Subject: Zenith SR2568S 27" TV

This set had two (2) initial problems ... not sure if they are related:

1. Loss of Green Color ... I was able to repair this problem by resoldering
some cold solder joints on CRT board.

2. If I turn the set to a channel above 39 (CH 42 for example), I can see
the
channel and everything "seems" ok however, if I turn the power OFF - Then
back
ON, the same channel will be selected however, all I see is "snow" (blank
raster). If I flip down to a lower channel (CH 3 for example), then go back
CH 42, it works (can see the broadcast)

I noticed that when I set up the Channels (via auto channel routine from the
menu) the channels that cause trouble (e.g., CH 42) are not "found" during
the
auto channel search.

I would really appreciate any repair info that you folks can offer!!

Regards,

RJ