Posted to alt.home.repair
rocky rocky is offline

Default Nutone 3080 copper range hood...its from the 50s!

replying to ireallyknowthisstuff, rocky wrote:
ireallyknowthisstuff wrote:

Ok, I have an old range hood in my home, and the motor has refused to
go. When I tried to start it the other day, the switch caught on fire,
but that is another story. So, I need to replace the motor (the motor
is stuck with grease) and I figure the switch and knob as well. Can
anyone turn me on to a source for these parts. I know that one source
is Nutone itself. Are there any after market sources in the US?

I have a like new copper nutone range hood model 3080 in the garage. If
you need it it works and looks like it's right out the box