Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) The Christmas Music Overload has Ended

On Sunday, December 27, 2015 at 8:43:36 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Uncle Monster wrote: "I'm listening to a local talk station streaming over The Internet while I type this post. The only time I listen to an actual radio is when I'm traveling in a vehicle. I've gotten to know some of the medical transport drivers and I tell them to turn up the radio so we can sing along to classic soul music. The drivers have been impressed when I recognize some of the singers and groups. ヽ(^o^)ノ "

I'm probably in the same boat in the
store I work in as you are in the truck:
We're both old enough be our co-
workers' PARENTS. Musically, they
probably never heard the stuff we
grew up with!

When I was in college I was a big fan of Frank Zappa and The Mothers of Invention. The local pop radio stations couldn't play most of their stuff because there were too many Southern Baptists around in possession of pitchforks and torches. ヽ(^o^)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Hippy Monster