Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default (OT) The Christmas Music Overload has Ended

On 12/26/2015 6:57 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 08:17:57 -0500, Meanie
wrote:

We have two radio stations who play it 24/7. One station begins the 1st
of November and the other begins the 1st of December. Other stations
play it in the mix of their regular playlist. The station which begins
in November once started in December, but started in Nov when listeners
said they wanted more. I bet some regret that now.

We get to hear sounds from New Years Eve parties next.

I listen to SiriusXM. The blues is still the blues, the 50's is still
the 50's and Christmas is available if I choose it. Worth the money for me.