Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) The Christmas Music Overload has Ended

On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 16:33:22 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Oren wrote: "Who says what a radio station "should" do or not do? Maybe you live
under a king. Can't think for yourself? "

Stay off the thread with your negativity! Your three
contributions here only bring everybody down.

You didn't answer what I asked. Nice try at deflection. Poor attempt.

If you remotely think you can make me stay "off the tread" - get some
lead in your ass.
--
"Sir, We’re Surrounded. Good, we can attack in any direction" -- Lieutenant General Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller