Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fluorescent tube problems

On 12/26/2015 6:48 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Um, you mean "argument", U nead 2 lern 2 spel. Š™.˜‰

Perhaps you were trained in a government school? snicker

True about politics but the government, controlled by politicians, has its tentacles in and interferes with every activity of the citizenry. I must poop in a government designed toilet, eat food inspected by the government, take medication approved by the government, drink government controlled beverages and water adulterated with chemicals by government and obtain medical care supervised by the government. Your home and repairs to your home are often scrutinized by the government. So please explain what's not touched by politics. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Apolitical Monster

E did doo to batly with his spelleng.

The new low flow toilets are a real problem.
My church had two clogged drains this year,
account of some thing. Likely account of low
flow toilets. The plumbing bill was extreme.

--
..
Christopher A. Young