Posted to uk.d-i-y
rick rick is offline

Default Radio controlled clock an hour fast

On 22/12/2015 19:26, Mathew Newton wrote:
On Monday, 21 December 2015 14:30:43 UTC, Chris French wrote:

Could you carefully remove the hour hand and refit it an hour previous?
It might be a keyed shaft to ease assembly (no calibration) however if
it is just a splined/interference shaft you might be okay.

Quite possibly, but I've got better things to do right now.

Ah, but think of the extra hour it'll give you... you might even have time to put your feet up if you finish early! ;-)

My radio controlled alarm clock has been an Hr out since end of BST
have to manually set