Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Back After Ten Years (or so)

On Friday, December 25, 2015 at 4:11:16 PM UTC-8, Laf Fal wrote:
Last followed this group via usenet 10 or so years ago and have just rediscovered it via Google Groups. Two things immediately noted:

"Gunner" seems to be gone.

It's still infested by BDRs (I guess some things never change )

Too bad really - the on topic posts were (are?) v useful...

This group has been totally destroyed. The majority of quality machining and CADCAM content is now on better run LinkedIn groups like my group: CADCAM Technology Leaders. LinkedIn groups are far better than this group ever was even in its heyday.

What destroyed this group was Mark Wieber cross posting to survival and political groups. Since Wieber had a stroke he's next to useless and lies worse than ever.

I stick around to make life pure hell for lying **** bags and frauds like slow eddy.

Mark Wieber's clique of idiots now dominate this group:

Uncle Loud, Larry Jackass, Tom Gardner, iggy poop, etc... all worthless sacks of **** that are totally out of touch with reality.