Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Romex through Cinder block

On Fri, 25 Dec 2015 17:12:15 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 12/25/2015 5:02 PM, Meanie wrote:
My garage is cinder block. I'm installing two outdoor motion sensor
decorated accent lights on each side of my garage door. I'm mounting the
fixture directly to the block, drilling a hole through the block and
running Romex through to the inside of the garage, which will then
continue the run into the breaker panel. When running the Romex through
the cinder block from the fixture on the outside to the inside, I am
planning to insert a piece of conduit or PVC in the drilled hole, then
running Romex through it. Is this the best option to run the wire to panel?

Thanks

That's what I would do and seal it with silicone caulk.

Or better yet, the normal "dum-dum"or "Duxseal"