Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default how would you use an oscilloscope to measure a sine wave?

I took your use of the word intonation in the wrong context because not alot of people know about the musical instrument aspect of it.

I have made myself and a few guitarists happy by setting the neck so they play nice and easy. Usually on electric guitars, very few acoustics are adjustable, at least that I have seen. Also, recently (to me that is like five years) I learned how to set up and tune a violin. Of course without frets you can make it how you want it. With frets it has to be right.

Hmm, OK trumpets and whatever need to be tuned, but what about a trombone ?