Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Where is it?

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015 08:28:27 -0800, "Eagle"
wrote:

Eagle pretended :
Where is the address book in outlook email?

Update,
In outlook.com, 'people' surfaces, but outlook from the mail tab on the
W10 desktop, no joy.
Why would MS do two different outlook setups...one for W10 and one from
the interweb?
Oren and others, you ASSUME way too much without gathering ALL the
facts. I appreciate the interest, but not the sarchasim.
Also, in 'search', [from the W10 outlook] I find the address of who I
have in this misterious address book by typing the persons first name.
, but NO "PEOPLE".

/sarc

It is your turn in the barrel. This is the first day you mentioned
the OS, so you ASSUMED we knew.