Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default my car is a mouse magnet

On Wed, 23 Dec 2015 20:04:21 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

On 12/23/2015 7:11 PM, Micky wrote:
On Wed, 23 Dec 2015 18:53:16 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

On 12/23/2015 6:43 PM, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 23 Dec 2015 15:09:42 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

The answer is Decon. Pack in the trunk, one under the seat and one in the engine compartment. Mice that die from Decon don't stink, slight musty smell for a day or two is all. Both my car and truck are baited.

Harry K

Granddad used Decon around his place. Seems the critters get thirsty
and go outside looking for water to drink. Then die.

That's what she should do. Even though they don't get in the car they
could chew the wiring. The dead mice don't usually stink but sometimes
do so I don't use it indoors except for the attic.

Friend had a mouse chew through the tubing leading to his ice maker and
had a mess in the kitchen after returning home after the Thanksgiving
holiday.

Plastic tubing, used for ice makers, humidifiers, and probably other
places, start leaking all by themelves too. Should use copper.

I think he had other evidence, like mouse droppings.

Oh, I didn't doubt him. It's just my periodic rant against plastic
tubing.