Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default my car is a mouse magnet

On Wednesday, December 23, 2015 at 3:29:06 PM UTC-6, songbird wrote:
bob_villain wrote:
I've had to put screen on air intakes...one car had 1+ lb of kibble from the garage stored bag, in the air box! Now I only see a tiny shrew that visits...it lives under the sidewalk.

i've also had a nest in the air filter and have
put wire mesh over that so they can't get through.
luckily i found that nest before they actually
got through the air filter. i now check under
the hood for any new nests or changes once every
few months.

I leave the plastic cover off the engine (on the Buick) because they will build a nest under it!