David

Default Assistance with: RCA Model E13323SE 13" TV, TX826TC Chassis - It's dead.

TP15 tested good on a curve tracer?
Any other method will NOT show its normal failure mode.

Otherwise if you do not have at least 12v on the regulated side of TP15, you
now it is bad.
David

Colossus wrote in message
t...
Dead set. No clicking, no high voltage, no buzzing, no nothing. Totally
dead.

HOT was very shorted. Replaced it, still dead.

Did some internet searching which led me to check the following:
TP15 - tested good (board was dark under this)
DP12 - tested good (diode near HOT...I think)
DP02 - tested good (12 volt zener, tough to test-not shorted, not open)

Any ideas? I've got no schematic. This is a co-workers tv. He and I are
attempting to fix it. TIA.

--
"Open Minds Shall Dominate"
Jerry Wayne Agudio