Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Google is not the only one who knows all about you.

On 12/22/2015 07:18 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
I agree that it can be a bit unnerving. You never specifically submitted
those answers like you do at other websites where you build your own
questionnaire by using the drop-down menu to pick a question (e.g. "What
is the first name of your Best Man?")

I did one of those recently and it was a pain in the butt. Where were
you born? Wrong! it has to be at least six characters. What street did
you live on? Wrong! It has to be at least six characters. There were a
couple more like that.

Some time ago when sites first started with that I registered and
promptly forgot my password. I think it was AT&T. Okay, do the I forgot
my password thing.

"What is the answer to your secret question?" Oh, come on, at least
give me a clue to what the frigging secret question was. I can't
remember the password and I'm supposed to remember which stupid secret
question I picked?