Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Google is not the only one who knows all about you.

On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 12:36:36 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

I've checked the site before and they still don't have anything on me. I gave them one of a half dozen Email addresses I have. First they want $26 then when you try to leave the site without paying the $26, there is a popup offering access for $1 for a month which leads me to believe they'll hit your card at the end of the month. If I was going to try the site, I'll get a prepaid card with $10 on it and spend $9 at the dollar store after I pay them the $1. ?(•?•)?

[8~{} Uncle Dollar Monster

Very good ideas.

Does this mean you get out of the hospital once in a while?