Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moc is offline

Default Advertised prices or not?

On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 08:02:43 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

There is certainly something missing in your story. What did he expect
you to do without a price? I can't imagine that he expected you to place
an order.

I have not read this whole thread, but I have a policy. If stores dont
price items, I go elsewhere. Granted, sometimes a price label is missing
on a certain item, and I'll ask the price, but if I go to a flea market
or rummage sale, and nothing is priced, I dont stick around. Having to
ask the price for everything is just plain annoying.