Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default Preventing paint from freezing in garage

On Tuesday, December 22, 2015 at 8:30:45 AM UTC-6, dpb wrote:
On 12/21/2015 12:05 PM, bob_villain wrote:

Useful for what? Paint isn't *that* expensive that you've got a sizeable
"investment" tucked away, there.

Paint certainly isn't _in_expensive any longer...last gallon of
"inexpensive" exterior latex I bought was over $30 and that was a "store
brand". The paint bill for the barn was $8K; don't think I'll be
tossing the rest before we finally get around to finishing it up (and
that was w/ a decent discount from one of the box outlets a number of
years ago; would probably be 50% more now, at least).

--

You are misquoting...this is from DonY! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯