Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Google is not the only one who knows all about you.

On Tue, 22 Dec 2015 06:04:59 -0500, Micky
wrote:

And it suggests I sign in, and I can pay my bill and make
appointments, the standard stuff. But it seems to say I can also
read the test results, which might mean I can read them for tests I
had a while ago, results which didn't matter when I got them but might
matter retroactively now. They probably do a better job of keeping
records.

It said something like:
Date requested.
Must be within 60 days

And I thought that meant if I had a test within 60 days of the date,
they'd find it. But it seems to mean I can only go back 60 days.

For 10 more dollars, I can go back to 2010. But what I need now is
a list of dates I had tests. If I have to tell them the date,
spending 10 dollars won't get me anything.