Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,sci.physics
Sam E Sam E is offline

Default Does a capital ship sinking actually SUCK a swimmer down todrown?

On 12/21/2015 07:51 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
M. Stradbury wrote:
Is it true (or an urban myth) that a swimmer would be sucked
under (presumably to drown) when a capital ship sinks?

Like toilet bowl water swirls.

I think there was a TV show where a kid called a lot of people in places
like Australia, to ask them which way the water swirls when they flush.

--
4 days until the winter celebration (Friday December 25, 2015 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).

"We could believe in God if he shortened the road for the lame, led the
blind or fed the starving." [Lemuel K. Washburn, _Is The Bible Worth
Reading And Other Essays_]