Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default People's Court today, Friday, 12/18

On 12/21/2015 2:24 PM, Phil Kangas wrote:

I find it totally ridiculous that the qwerty keyboard still exists! The
dovorak
layout is so much better and easier to use it is a quantum leap forward.
And
to change to a dovorak is an adventure in itself to find it on most
operating
systems.

If I tried it years ago I may have converted. After 55 years of typing
I'm not so interested in change. My guess is too many die hards not
willing to learn and teach it.

Long term it may be the best, but short term it could be a nightmare
doing the changeover in a company with hundreds of keyboards.