Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default Dusk to Dawn Photocell LED Bulbs--Anyone see them for sale anywhere?

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 15:49:49 -0600, wrote:

Anyhow, you can buy a photocell that attches to any electrical box. Just
screw it into any hole on the box, and wire it as the instructions tell
you. Problem solved!

What I did was to buy these and set the sunset and sunrise:

Intermatic ST01C White Self Adjusting Wall Switch Timer
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000QD9QLA

You do have to replace the battery every few years. I see a newer one
listed. I don't know what has changed. And I see a Honeywell one that is a
better seller.