Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Store Clerks "DUMBER THAN HELL"

On Mon, 21 Dec 2015 08:41:33 -0600, Moe DeLoughan
wrote:

On 12/20/2015 8:57 PM, wrote:

NOT a "simple solution" at all, when you only have dialup internet....
And I think I was clear when I said I dont care to shop online, because
I cant see or feel the items. I've shopped in REAL stores for over 60
years, and dont want or need to change now, to he hassles of online
shopping and dealing with the shipping and postage and hassled to return
stuff that is not what I wanted, or junk.

Are you by chance married to Julie Bove? Your attention-troll
whine-style is exactly like hers.

No. It's Home Guy, the other troll. Different trailer park.