Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Store Clerks "DUMBER THAN HELL"

On Monday, December 21, 2015 at 9:49:51 AM UTC-6, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 12/21/2015 12:19 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

The educational system was infested long ago by Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks who's goal was to implement their agenda which was to cause,"The Dumbassification Of America". Their reason being that a poorly educated less intelligent population is more easily manipulated into falling for the nonsense Democrats are selling. How else could a completely unqualified, unvetted, Affirmative Action moron be elected President? Š™..˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Stumped Monster

Back in the 60s if you went to school to be a teacher, you evaded the
draft. Now those teachers are in the administration.

Back in the 60's the government school teachers actually taught the students the subjects they were supposed to learn. I think Political Correctness was in its infancy and hadn't infested all the schools yet. I did notice a bit of it when I was in school but it hadn't become part of the social consciousness yet. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle PC Monster