Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Store Clerks "DUMBER THAN HELL"

On 12/21/2015 8:40 AM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
On 12/20/2015 9:52 PM, wrote:

Another thing I wont even consider is online banking. What a stupid
idea! I may as well just post my credit card # on this newsgroup along
with all my other identity info, and say "Help Yourself".

Your banking information is already online. Are you under the delusion
that banks aren't using computer networks to store and transmit
everyone's banking information?

LOL! I wonder when the last time Paintedcow received a cancelled check
back with his bank statement? Is he puzzled over the clerk at some
stores scanning his check and handing it back to him before saying
"Thank you! Have a nice day!"?

It's his money and privacy so whatever he does or doesn't do is fine, I
just hate to see some people have a false sense of security (or
paranoia) simply because of ignorance.