Posted to alt.home.repair
Unquestionably Confused Unquestionably Confused is offline

Default Store Clerks "DUMBER THAN HELL"

On 12/20/2015 9:29 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
wrote in message
NOT something "Rare". And the store DID have lots of them. Not to
mention I bought it yesterday and am already using it. Not waiting a
week or more to get it. Additionally, everytime I order something
online, I still have to go to a store to buy a prepaid disposible credit
card, because i'm not stupid enough to give out my REAL Credit card #
over the internet. NOTHING is safe or secure on the internet, even
though these companies want you to believe it is.

Credit cards are not safe in stores either. Just look at what hapened at
the Target stores last Christmas, or maybe it was the one before.
My son for one had his debit card info stolen from them.

Exactly! Folks are shy about using their credit cards on a commercial
site with SSL security and the "blessing" from MOST credit card issuers
that they will NOT be held liable for any unauthorized charges. Yet,
these same individuals will hand their credit card over to some kid
working for minimum wage and tips at a restaurant or bar, leaving the
card out of sight for several minutes not knowing that the waiter could
either copy down the information off the card or scan it and clone it.