Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default I like projects and I like wood.

On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 22:55:50 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

There are federal laws about burial at sea. What mom wants and what I
want will not conform. She will be at the end of the beach and I'll
be around the corner, near the lighthouse on Sanibel Island.

IIUC, sea burials inside the 12 mile limit require a "permit". I'll be
an outlaw

I hear someone explaining to the authorities ... "Honest officer! I
tripped and the thing flew out of my hands while I was talking to my
brother! I'm SOOOO upset! What am I going to tell the rest of the
family, now??"

"Res gestae"

Essentially statements made in a moment of excitation that can be used
against you in court. "Officer, I didn't mean to run over the kid on
the bicycle." Basically, an admission that you did "run over the
kid". Keep your mouth shut

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Res_gestae#Res_gestae_in_American_hearsay_law

.... I stole the Lindbergh baby