Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richardmerri Richardmerri is offline

Default Baxi Combi 130 HE pressure release valve info?

On Friday, 18 December 2015 16:02:57 UTC, Richardmerri wrote:
Hello all... Can anyone advise me on how to remove the large tapering red knob on the PRV? I spoke with a Baxi employee who told me that the red knob could be removed easily to reveal the seal and seating which may need a clean... I cannot fathom any way of removing it! It is quite loose until about 1/3 of a turn anticlockwise when it appears to engage the spring mechanism... We are loosing pressure over a few days. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks to all who have responded to my cry for help... PRV replacement fixed the problem... Thanks again all...

Richard.