Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT President's address on San Bernardino shooting, terror threats

ave a problem with the pope.

Well, I agree that God *isn't* a magician with a magic wand. One
problem with trying to understand God and His ways is we try to describe
him in comparison to humans. It just doesn't work, imo, to do that
because according to the Bible humans were made in God's image, not made
as a clone of God. An image is a representation of the original minus
many of the (for example) 3 dimensional attributes of the original. Only
some details of the original will be represented in the image.

The polygenetic theories are the exception and are off the table. The
problem there is you need one Adam and Eve and one Original Sin or the
wheels start to fall off the wagon.

I guess Biblical writers used the word father more like
we would use ancestor.
This leads to the God and Science site:
http://preview.alturl.com/cf8jc