Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default I like projects and I like wood.

On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 18:53:02 -0500, "Ralph Mowery"
wrote:

"Micky" wrote in message
.. .

In addition, they charge a fortune for commercially-made coffins. So
it's something I could use. And I could use it for storage until I
really need it. But before I thought too much about this, I realized
I still had no room for it, not even in the basement, and it would be
too big for convenient storage of my junk, until I die.

I did see a few years back that some were using them as a coffee table in
the living room.

You can buy a coffin and/or Urn at Costco. Don't let funeral homes
sell you a marked up item. Me? Cremate me in a cardboard box and
scatter my ashes off the Sanibel Lighthouse on high tide.