Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default People's Court today, Friday, 12/18

On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 09:43:31 -0800, "Tony944" wrote:

Westchester County has some lower middle-income and middle
middle-income areas, but all in all it's one of the richest counties
in the country. No wonder she's expensive. Get a price before you
let someone come out.

If I was judge I would have add couple hours to original bill,

They never do this. Apparently the law doesn't cover it. I got the
feeling she was making a day of it, bringing all 3 employees, instead
of just the one who was there. Probably going to take them out for
lunch in Times Square (Sardi's or more likely Nathan's or the Stage
Deli.) and then do something in the afternoon. She probably spent
100's on the train and lunch and whatever they did next.

You can possbily get punitive damages in cases of fraud, oppression,
or malice. But being a cheapskate is not malice.

that was totally ridicules' you sign contract work is done
people like that deserve fine not just paying bill, I know that
first handed, some people are total "MORONS"

True.