Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Insufficient open cell?

On Sat, 19 Dec 2015 15:11:42 -0800 (PST), ST
wrote:

I hired a contractor in insulate my roof deck with open cell foam. My rafters are nominal 10-bys and the contract says 8"-9" subject to variations. The picture below shows what I'm finding so far (they are coming back in two days to finish another part of the house). Is that simply the first of two layers? Or am I in trouble with a potentially dishonest contractor? I hope the former!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3S...ew?usp=sharing

Many thanks in advance!

Sure doesn't look like a consistent thickness to me. Ask him why.
Anything beyond the rafters could be trimmed off.