Posted to uk.d-i-y
DerbyBorn[_5_] DerbyBorn[_5_] is offline

Default Suck blow for unblocking pipe

Fredxxx wrote in :

On 19/12/2015 19:20, DerbyBorn wrote:
I have a couple of sluggish feeds to a couple of radiators. Chemical
cleaners and DIY direct flushing from the mains has not helped. I wish I
could achieve something like the suck - blow effect that a sink plunger
gives to a drain blockage.

Any idea how I could do this on my microbore - perhaps by connecting
something to the top bung of the radiator with just the relevant valve
open?

A while ago I discovered the thread of the hose side of a bib tap was a
standard thread.

It would then be an easy matter of lining up the fittings to blast mains
pressure water into the pipe via the valve?

Tried this.I think I need to shock the blockage.