Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Advertised prices or not?

On Saturday, December 19, 2015 at 3:09:05 PM UTC-6, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 12/19/15 2:49 PM, Bob F wrote:
KenK wrote:
I often see full- or half=page ads for products, which once in a
while look interesting. But most such half-or full-page newspaper or
magazine ads have no price, not even a hint. My feeling is, if
there's no price I probably can't or don't want to afford it. Not
worth going to web sites, make phone calls, etc. How about you?

Kind of like the sites that don't give you the shipping prices until you've
entered all your data and CC#?

I don't buy from them. If I can't see the delivered price up front
(shipping, tax/no tax), I go on to the next seller.
--
With all this €œgun control€ talk, I havent heard one politician say how
they plan to take guns away from criminals and terrorists€” just from law

It's the same reason government with frak with us citizens instead of illegal aliens. They know where to find our asses! ”Œ( ą²*_ą²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Hidden Monster