Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Just bought house with 1,000 gallon propane tank (is this normal?)

On Fri, 18 Dec 2015 23:11:35 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

On 12/18/2015 08:08 PM, Micky wrote:
My mother didn't use incense. What do you think she was, a hippie? A
hippie born in 1908 and it's then 1955!

My mother used incense and she was born in 1903..

Wow. It's a shame they never met.

(Maybe your mother could have gotten my mother to join a commune.)

http://www.laurelleaffarm.com/1930s-...ense-boxes.htm

There was always a box of Rani incense and a green plaster Buddha on the
bathroom radiator. She preferred the sandalwood variety. I wish they
still made it; it had a nice smell.

I still use incense, mostly in the winter when the cave is buttoned up
tight. I like it better than the air freshener stuff.

She never used air freshener either. I never noticed a smell.