Posted to alt.home.repair

Default cheap bookshelf; 4 LOOSE plastic supports per shelf; glue?

On 12/19/2015 3:33 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, 15 May 2013 10:41:27 UTC+12, David L. Martel wrote:
David,

Wrap the barrels of the support pins with tape.

Dave M.

Tape worked great. I just cut thin strips - crossways, same with as the length of the pin - off the end of a roll of masking tape. I then wrapped 3 or 4 around the pin, one at time. The pins fit snuggly into the holes.

Simple, good idea. All done in a few minutes.

Thanks!

Two year old post, finally gets a thank you. In two
years, tell us what kind of tape.

--
..
Christopher A. Young