Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian-Gaff Brian-Gaff is offline

Default OT Embarrassing government stuff.

So if you don't believe it, what proof are you going to provide?

The problem for a government is always to attempt to get the money needed to
run the country with the minimum of pain to the people who live under them.
Sometimes certain sectors of society, get clobbered more than was intended.
End of story.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
or what I say, you don't have to
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"harry" wrote in message
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/embarrassi...090739719.html

Don't believe this one

A report commissioned by the government suggests over three
quarters of those affected by the government's controversial
bedroom tax have had to cut back spending on food.

Or more strictly, I don't believe that over 3/4 of those affected
by the bedroom tax have had to cut back spending on food,
whatever some fool report commissioned by the govt claims.