Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Just bought house with 1,000 gallon propane tank (is thisnormal?)

On 12/18/2015 8:01 PM, wrote:
Ive had that happen many times. In fact, even if the pilot is off, my
furnace blower may start running because its so hot in the house. I dont
use AC. The solution is to just shut off the entire furnace. No gas, no
electricity. I rigged up a furnace blower in a window. That sucks the
hot air out of the house a lot faster than plain old window fans, and
dont cost a fortune to run, like an AC does.

In my last trailer, no AC. One time it got up to
93F daytime, with 103 indoors. The fan came on.

Furnace blower fan sounds like a good idea. I
sure wished for a window AC in at least the
bedroom.

--
..
Christopher A. Young