Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default Baxi Combi 130 HE pressure release valve info?

On 18/12/2015 17:09, wrote:
If you are losing pressure you need to start by ensuring the water loss is through the prv. Favourite method is to attach a poly bag over the end of the discharge pipe.
If the loss is elsewhere the bag will remain empty.
If the prv is letting water out there may be a loss of pressure cushion in the expansion vessel.

I've never been inclined to bugger about with trying to rectify a weepy prv as they are cheap items and readily available. You could remove the label on the top of the plastic knob to see if there is a screw etc.

+1, once they are leaking I reckon they are dead. Note that they come in
just about all flavours of male/female inlet/outlet, but BES have always
had the one I need.