Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.rec.gardening
Tough Guy no. 1265 Tough Guy no. 1265 is offline

Default Inside of a knot

On Fri, 18 Dec 2015 16:22:31 -0000, Martin wrote:

On Fri, 18 Dec 2015 15:07:13 -0000, "Tough Guy no. 1265" wrote:

Ever seen inside a knot? I accidentally discovered this while demolishing:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2tj1znjs37....jpg?dl=0&s=sl

When my son was in his teens, we rented a holiday house. The internal doors
were all pine. My sin discovered that if he pushed hard on a knot, the knot
pooped out. He left one door looking as if it had been machine gunned.

Your son sounds as naughty as I was at that age.

--
Maybe . . .
Flying saucers are real and the Air Force doesn't exist.